By accessing these premises,visitors agree to abide by the rules set by Powerbets Limited t/a Supabets and to accept responsibility for their own safety and their possessions.The proprietors assume no responsibility for safety of any visitors or their possessions and shall in no way be liable for any injury,loss,damage or accident that may occur.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Although Powerbets Limited t/a Supabets and its proprietors make every accordance with gambling legislation and guidelines, it does not accept any liability for any damages, gambling addictions, side effects, adverse effects, medical complications, injury or death arising from the use of any information or from the use of any of its facilities. By making use of the facilities at these premises, the user warrants that he/she is older than 18 Years.
Although Supabets Limited t/a Supabets and its proprietors make every effort to keep the information supplied on its website current and in accordance with gambling legislation and guidelines, it does not accept any liability for any damages, gambling addictions, side effects, adverse effects, medical complications, injury or death arising from the use of any information available on its website. By making use of the facilities on this site, the user warrants that he/she is older than 18 Years.
All information and content of the Supabets Limited t/a Supabets website are subject to copyright protection. All intellectual property displayed on the website vests in Supabets Limited t/a Supabets and any unauthorised reproduction, adaptation or modification thereof shall constitute copyright infringement.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. These terms and conditions are the legal background for the relationship between Supabets Limited t/a Supabets and you, our players. It is applied to our products, services and online betting facilities that we offer.
2. Although Supabets Limited t/a Supabets and its proprietors make every effort to keep information hosted on the website accurate and current as well as in accordance with gambling guidelines and legislation, we can’t be held responsible for:
a) Liability for any damages
b) Gambling addictions
c) Side effects
d) Adverse effects
e) Medical complications
g) Death arising from the use of any information available on its website.
3. By making use of any of this website, the player or user warrants that he or she is older than 18 years. Any person 18 years or older can operate a Supabets Limited t/a Supabets online sports betting account. Proof of identity, age and residency is required prior to opening any account.
4. In order to ensure that Supabets Limited t/a Supabets is in a financial position to make payments of its betting obligations, Supabets Limited t/a Supabets has lodged financial guarantees with the Lagos Gambling Board and or the Gambling Boards in other jurisdictions.
5. It is compulsory that your full names, residential address and contact details are obtained by Supabets Limited t/a Supabets to comply with the Lagos Gambling Board and or the Gambling Boards in other jurisdictions.
6. By using the online sports betting facilities on the Supabets Limited t/a Supabets’ website, or the tele-betting service that is offered by Supabets Limited t/a Supabets, you acknowledge there is a risk of losing money and you accept full responsibility for such losses.
7. You acknowledge and agree that your access to and use of the products and betting facilities offered via the website, and use of the Supabets Limited t/a Supabets betting facilities service, or the tele-betting service that is offered by Supabets Limited t/a Supabets, is at your sole option, discretion and risk.
8. Under no circumstances will Supabets Limited t/a Supabets be liable to you in contract, breach of statutory duty or otherwise under or in connection with these terms, your use of, or inability to use, the website or the betting facilities service, or other products or services, any of our chat rooms or any online sports betting software, materials or other information on our website, or any goods, materials or services available from there, for:
a) Any injury, loss, claim, loss of profits, opportunity or revenue, loss of business or agreements, loss of goodwill, loss of use or corruption of software, loss or corruption of data or loss of anticipated savings;
b) Loss or damage to property, or injury;
c) General damages or any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, exemplary or punitive damages of any kind.
9. You specifically acknowledge, agree and accept that Supabets Limited t/a Supabets is not liable for the following:
a) The accuracy, completeness or currency of any information services provided including without limitation, prices, runners, times, results or general statistics or any live scores, statistics and intermediate results shown on the Supabets Limited t/a Supabets’ website;
b) Acts or omissions by a third party whom you have authorised to gain access to the Supabets Limited t/a Supabets’ online sports betting website on your behalf;
c) Any link contained, or the website or content contained, on any internet sites linked to and from the website.
d) IT failures which are caused by the hardware or software equipment which you are using to access the Supabets Limited t/a Supabets’ online sports betting website;
e) Any defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any customer or third party;
f) Any loss, including any loss of winnings, arising from the use, abuse or misuse of your account or any of Supabets Limited t/a Supabets’ products and services, whether by you or a third party acting on your behalf;
g) Any loss, including loss of winnings, incurred in the sending of information to our website by you or by a third party acting on your behalf;
h) Any technical failures, system breakdowns, defects, delays, interruptions, manipulated or improper data transmission, loss or corruption of data, communications' lines failure, distributed denial of service attacks, or bugs or viruses or any other adverse technological consequence to betting facilities on the Supabets Limited t/a Supabets’ website.
10. Supabets Limited t/a Supabets reserves the right to close any account, whether it be a result of more than one account opened by you, or malicious use and bet placement on your behalf. Supabets Limited t/a Supabets also reserves the right to refuse any pending bet it finds malicious.
11. You acknowledge and agree that all trademarks, logos, domain names, database rights and all related software, including content published or used on it is the intellectual property of Supabets Limited t/a Supabets.
12. There are specific terms and conditions that relate to the online sports betting facilities that can be accessed HERE.
13. There are specific terms and conditions related to each type of Sport that you are able to bet on and these can be accessed HERE.
14. Supabets reserves the right to correct errors where its operators may clearly have made a blatant mistake; in the case of any price related error a general market average will be used. “Reference to the word operator, clerk shall be a reference to not only the clerk that issues the actual ticket at its branches and also the electronic agent (through the medium of the internet) that results in the printing of the ticket but also the person who captures by typing in betting odds into its computer system. For the sake of clarity should blatant incorrect betting odds be offered and then taken by you and which then results in a ticket being issued then it shall be entitled to re-issue a ticket reflecting the correct odds, that is, before any event to which the incorrect betting odd/s takes place or after such event.
BETTING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The terms and conditions hereof create the legal background for the relationship between the parties (ie Supabets Limited t/a Supabets and you as the customer) and shall be applied in respect of all the products, services and betting facilities that Supabets Limited t/a Supabets offers.
2. The minimum stake per transaction NGN 100.00 and all transactions may only be made in Nigerian Naira.
3. Any person 18 years or older can operate a Supabets Limited t/a Supabets betting account. Proof of identity, age and residency will be required prior to opening of any account. In order to ensure that Supabets Limited t/a Supabets is in a financial position to make payment of its betting obligations, Supabets Limited t/a Supabets has lodged financial guarantees with the Lagos State Lottery Board and /or the Gambling Boards in other jurisdictionss.
4. While every effort will be made to accommodate you, Supabets Limited t/a Supabets, reserves the right to refuse or limit any wager.
5. No bet may be cancelled, changed, or modified by you, in any way, once it has been received and accepted by Supabets Limited t/a Supabets unless communicated in writing to : info@Supabets.com.ng Ticket numbers can be cancelled, provided the first game has not yet begun. Contact: info@Supabets.com.ng
6. All winnings shall be credited to your account only.
7. Account balances are your responsibility and shall be checked at every opportunity.
8. Winning bets have to be claimed within 90 days of the final settlement date. Any bets claimed after this 90 day period will not be paid out.
9. In the event that funds are credited to a customer's account in error, it is incumbent upon the customer to notify Supabets Limited t/a Supabets of the aforesaid error without delay. Unless otherwise notified by Supabets Limited t/a Supabets any transactions resulting from the error shall be void.
10. Unless agreed to in writing and signed by one or more directors of Supabets Limited t/a Supabets - all individual and/or multiple (in one transaction that is as recorded in one ticket) betting transactions of whatsoever nature will be limited to a maximum pay-out (liability) of NGN 40 Million (40 million Naira) (tax to be thereafter deducted), for example Pick Six's, Jackpots, Sports Betting, Lotto and other Tote Exotics (no matter how many times indicated in the same betting transaction(s) for example should the Pick Six be taken 20 times an amount limited up to NGN 40 Million (40 million Naira) will be paid even though the Pick Six paid multiplied by 20 totals an amount which exceeds the limit) and betting transactions known as "All To Comes". In accordance with this Rule you hereby agree not to transact the same betting transaction (so as to circumvent this rule) in another separate betting transaction (either on your own account or by utilizing the account of another person or by taking a cash bet) and should you do so then you acknowledge that Supabets Limited t/a Supabets will have the right, in its sole and unfettered discretion, to cancel the original and any other similar betting transactions to which you are a party that is before any of the events indicated in the betting transactions have commenced and/or during or after any of the events have commenced and/or have been completed that is in such circumstances you will only be entitled to a refund of the amount staked and more particularly will not be entitled to claim any amount should the whole and/or part of the betting transaction have been successful/partly successful.
11. You are solely responsible for the secrecy of your betting account and should make every effort to prevent the use of the personal account number by any third party, as any transactions entered into on your behalf, with or without your knowledge, shall qualify as a bona fide transaction.
12. In the event that you suspect that a third party may have accessed your password or username, you may at any time request that Supabets Limited t/a Supabets furnish you with a new password and /or username.
13. All bets accepted by Supabets Limited t/a Supabets are subject to the following:
a) the correction of any errors made by its operators- in the case of any price related error a general market average will be used.
b) you understanding the information provided and given to you by any operator of Supabets Limited t/a Supabets;
c) All telephone calls between you and Supabets Limited t/a Supabets’ operators will be recorded and the recording used to settle all wagering disputes.
d) If any dispute cannot be settled satisfactorily between Supabets Limited t/a Supabets' management and you, the matter shall be referred to a representative of the appropriate Gambling Board for final determination and all wagers will be adjusted accordingly. Disputes must be lodged within 28 (twenty eight) days from the date the wager in question has been decided. No claims will be honoured after this time period. You are solely responsible for your account transactions.
14. Types of bets:
a) It is possible to bet on singles and multiples. It is also possible, unless otherwise stated, to combine events regarding different sports in one bet.
b) Multiple bets will be accepted with any in play odds.
c) Multiple bets are not accepted where the outcome of one part of the bet contributes to the outcome of another. Where various betting opportunities are offered for the same tournament (e.g. pick the finalists, teams to or not to proceed to further stages of the tournament, a team to win group) These cannot be combined in multiple bets where the outcome is related. When a multiple bet of this type has been accepted in error, it will be settled by equally dividing the stake unit where the related outcomes clash.
d) Powerbets Limited t/a Supabets will not permit the same individual or team on the same ticket from different selections with reference to head to head markets.
e) For example Webber to beat Raikkonen and Webber to beat Alonso. This is deemed related.
15. Unless an event is being covered by Supabets Limited t/a Supabets "Live Betting" services, bets placed after the start of the relevant event will be considered void.
16. Bets on correct score and first goal scorer will be accepted up to the GMT kick-off time. If a bet is inadvertently accepted after this time that bet will be treated as a non-runner, with the remaining selections settled accordingly. However, such bets will stand if accepted up to 5 minutes after kick-off provided no goals have been scored at the time the bet was placed.
17. For all sports unless clearly stated, events whose start time is postponed and then rescheduled to a time more than 24 hours after the original start time will automatically be deemed void for settling purposes, and all money will be credited accordingly.
18. If a void match is included in a multiple bet that leg is treated as a &"non-runner" and the outcome of the multiple will be decided on the result of the remaining legs.
19. If a match is called off in running and the outcome is postponed to a later date the decision of Supabets Limited t/a Supabets on whether bets should be voided or carried forward to the later date shall be final.
20. Bets on sporting events will always be settled on the podium positions of the competitors. Subsequent disqualification or promotion is irrelevant for betting purposes.
21. All bets made straight out at the line or start are not subject to extra time except where otherwise specified.
22. Once your deposit has been made, the entire deposit amount at least roll one（1）time before you can withdraw.
23. Send Money
a) 'Send Money' is an inter-agent money transferring platform hosted by Supabets. By using this platform you agree to be part of the ‘Send Money’ agent network and are bound by the terms and conditions listed below.
b) Before an agent is able to make a transfer using the Send Money feature, they will be required to enter KYC (know your customer) details to verify who the agent is and register their details to their Supabets account. These details may include; but are not limited to; full name, date of birth, identity number or another unique identifier, and physical address.
c) 'Send Money' agents will only be able to transfer winnings from bets won from their account to a Supabets customer’s account in the form of money.
d) Money transferred from one agent to another will act as withdrawal from the sending agent’s account and deposit in the receiving customer’s account. Received money will therefore need to be used to place bets and the receiving customer will need to fill in KYC details before the money can be withdrawn.
e) All money received from another agent will not contribute to or be subject to any deposit based bonus campaign that Supabets has available on the site.
f) Supabets will not be held liable in anyway for any lost funds/airtime or funds/airtime sent to incorrect account details. It is up to the sending agent to verify that the account details are correct before transferring money/airtime. Supabets reserves the right to not be required to perform refunds on funds transferred through this system.
g) If Supabets suspects that transactions are fraudulent, or that the transfers do not meet the legislative requirements in Supabets, Supabets reserves the right to freeze or withhold funds until a forensic audit has taken place. The agent’s account may also be frozen whilst the forensic audit is being conducted.
24. Supabets Limited t/a Supabets reserves the right to cancel or modify any promotion at any time without prior notice. Various promotions may differ with winning but the maximum winning amount for all promotions is NGN 40 Million per bet and per account. If at any time it is deemed by Management, the spirit and intention of a promotion is violated, Supabets Limited t/a Supabets will retain the right to refuse the account withdrawal of the promotion, at their discretion. All bonus vouchers are paid into the client's Supabets Limited t/a Supabets account. All promotions offered by Supabets Limited t/a Supabets are valid for online and deposit accounts only.
25. Terms & Conditions/Match and/or event fixing:
a) In the event that Supabets should suspect that a specific sporting event and/or an event within a sporting event has been manipulated (hereinafter referred to as “Match Fixing”) then it shall be entitled to delay payment of any betting transactions which relate to the Match Fixing sporting event and shall be entitled to delay payment of successful betting transactions arising from such Match Fixing event for a period not exceeding 6 (six) months or such later period during which time this event shall be investigated by Supabets.
b) The period of 6 (six) months to which reference has been made can be extended upon good cause shown which shall embrace the relevant sporting authority and/or Gambling Authority determining the existence of Match Fixing which if such determination results in a finding of the existence of Match Fixing then the betting transaction shall be void and the stake shall be refunded.
c) In the event that the relevant sporting event authority and/or Gambling Authority does not determine the existence of Match Fixing or within 6 (six) months Supabets has not been successful in furnishing facts and/or evidence of Match Fixing then the betting transaction concerned shall be payable by it.
26.If through our internal analysis and investigation we observe a suspicious bet patterns or characteristics, with the intention of making a profit or use of bonus materials; of which the suspicious activities include the following: the same event, handicap, options, and not limited to the same type of bet for one or more accounts. We reserve the right to cancel all funds and bonuses in the account, permanently terminate bonuses and offers as well as close the account.
a) The money in your actual balance can be used to place bets. The money in your bonus balance cannot be used to place bets. Your bonus balance can be unlocked and transferred into your voucher balance when you place bets using real money.
b) Real money bet amount with odds greater or equal to at lease 1.2 will be accumulated into the amount needed to unlock bonus. When the accumulated total amount reaches the unlocking amount, the current bonus will be converted to voucher which can be used to place bets. Winnings from bets placed with the vouchers can be withdraw instantly.
c) If your betslip including the voucher is cancelled successfully, the voucher will not be returned to your account. The vouchers are valid within the stipulated time in corresponding promotions after receiving them and will be voided thereafter.
d) If through our internal analysis and investigation we observe a suspicious bet patterns or characteristics, with the intention of making a profit or use of bonus materials; of which the suspicious activities include the following: the same event, handicap, options, and not limited to the same type of bet for one or more accounts.We reserve the right to cancel all funds and bonuses in the account, permanently terminate bonuses and offers as well as close the account.
e) If a user contravenes the terms and conditions by illegally profiting through this marketing campaign and/or promotional tool; or if Supabets has reasonable grounds to suspect that the user has improperly used the discount or preferential rights. Supabets reserves the right to disqualify the user and have the right to revoke all relevant non-compliant transactions, withdrawals of preferential rights (including used and unused), and users will be held legally liable. If necessary; information related to user identity such as the mobile phone number, ID number, Supabets account, bank card number, terminal equipment, etc will be flagged. Therefore, the user will be disqualified from the deposit activity and Supabets will recall or cancel all the rewards the user has received or is in the process of receiving.
f) The bonus&voucher are restricted to Supabets users only and have been initiated by Supabets. Supabets reserves the right to discontinue the bonus&voucher at any time. There is a time limit for bonus&voucher, beyond the specified time, the bonus&voucher will be invalid. It is the responsibility of the customer to check here if the promotion is still valid.
Supabets Limited T/A t/a Supabets undertakes:
1. To use any confidential or disclosed information only for the purpose for which it was disclosed;
2. To treat and safeguard any confidential or disclosed information as private and confidential;
3. To ensure the proper and secure storage of all confidential and disclosed information;
4. Not to, without the prior written consent of the discloser, disclose or reveal any confidential or disclosed information to a third party:
a) Other than to its employees who are required in the course of their duties as employees to use such confidential or disclosed information; and
b) Except where required by law or by a governmental or regulatory body to do so;
5. To make its employees aware of the obligations resting on us in relation to any confidential or disclosed information received from a discloser and to take any required steps as may be deemed necessary to enforce such obligations on its employees;
6. To take any actions and measures, as may be required by law or by a governmental or regulatory body, to protect any confidential or disclosed information;
7. Not to force the discloser to disclose, reveal or exchange any information to us or our employees; and
8. To, on written request of the discloser, destroy, delete or remove from its records any confidential or disclosed information received from the discloser
Supabets Limited t/a Supabets believes in responsible gaming. Betting and Gaming should be an exciting pastime, and we urge you to have fun, but not bet beyond your means. We are committed to endorsing responsible wagering among all our customers as well as promoting the awareness of problem gambling and improving prevention, intervention and treatment. We are commiitted to minimising the negative effects of problem gambling and to promoting responsible gambling practices. Most people gamble within their means, but for some it can be more difficult.
In order to maintain control of your gambling habits we would like you to keep in mind the following:
Should you need a break from gambling then contact us at info@Supabets.com.ng We can help by disabling your betting account so that you will not be able to log in to your account for the amount of time you specify. Once that time's up, you can log in again.
If you are concerned that gambling has had a negative impact on your or someone else's life then the following questions may help you find out:
1. Gambling should be done in moderation and undertaken as a form of leisure not as a genuine way of making money;
2. Avoid chasing losses;
3. Only gamble when you can cover the losses;
4. keep track of the time you spend on gambling and monitor the amount of money you spend on gambling and betting; and
5. choose to limit how much money you can stake during a week.
6. Does gambling prevent you from attending work, college or school?
7. Do you gamble to pay debts or solve financial difficulties?
8. Do you gamble to pass time?
9. Do you gamble until you lose all your money?
10. Have you ever lied to cover up the amount of money and time you spend gambling?
11. Have you lied, stolen or borrowed to maintain betting habits?
12. Are you reluctant to spend gambling money on anything else?
13. Have you lost interest in family, friends and other hobbies?
14. After a win, do you have a strong urge to try and win more?
15. Do you prefer to gamble than spend time with your family or friends?
16. After losing, do you feel you have to try and win back those losses as soon as possible?
17. Do arguments, frustrations or disappointments make you want to gamble?
18. Do you ever feel depressed or consider harming yourself as a result of your gambling?
19. Does gambling cause you to have difficulty in sleeping?